4.1.09

WRCS No.1

First ride of the series in the books. Some started with warm caffeine [coffee], others opted for a colder version [coke]. Circled up the bikes and headed west. Conditions were good despite the odd ice patch that claimed a few victims. Next week the wheels roll east.


















Ride Time: 2:10
Riders: 9
Lowest Posted Wind Chill Temp: -4
Base Score: 29
Singlespeed Score: 39

Standings [1 of 12 ]

Place_Points_Rides___Name_____Crashes
01_____29_____01____Adam M_______01
02_____29_____01____Chris C________01
03_____29_____01____Dylan L
04_____29_____01____Ian C
05_____29_____01____James K
06_____29_____01____John L
07_____29_____01____Kris P
08_____29_____01____Manny G
09_____29_____01____Pak H_________02

??Riders M.I.A.: Jeff C, Mark T, Sean K,??

10 comments:

  1. Sweet ride! All I did for the hour after I got home was eat. Those who weren't there missed out on an awesome ride. See you next week on the EAST SIDE. Dress warm as we will be travelling into some wide open spaces. Butcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ride!!! The icy patches were my favorite. The Organizer's ENDO Wheel slide was amazing!!! I hope he does that trick again next week. PYH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally enjoyed the slide into second base wipe out. I'm pretty sure P. got atleast 12 feet on the slide and was easily safe. Next week could be cold and likely a little dirty, enjoy! JLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for a crash total by rider to also be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ride!!! I must say that my crash hurt like HELL!! And as always I’m okay. Chilly Chilean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dam I missed out! I hope to get out next Sunday! I'll bring the ice skates
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  7. forecast next sunday....-12C , good luck fellas

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostbite

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least I got a mention. SK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give Manny some credit, he took a spill too

    ReplyDelete
  10. who's going tomorrow? snow chains
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete